What is brushed fabric?
As the name suggests, brushed fabric forms a layer of short velvet on the surface of the fabric through friction, thereby changing the feel and appearance of the fabric. Specifically:
1. Sanding is a processing technology. It rubs the fabric with the sand leather wrapped on the roller of the sanding machine, thereby changing the structural properties of the fabric surface and forming a layer of plush feeling, just like the skin of a peach. Therefore, sanding finishing is also called imitation peach skin (Peach skin).
Skin) finishing, brushed cloth is also called peach skin cloth, or brushed cloth. According to the strength requirements, sanding is divided into deep grinding, medium grinding or shallow grinding. Home textile companies generally determine the degree of sanding based on the thickness of the fabric, product style, feel and other requirements.
2. Application scope of brushed fabrics. This process can be used on fabrics of any material, such as cotton, polyester-cotton, wool, silk, polyester fiber (chemical fiber) and other fabrics, and any fabric organization, such as plain weave, twill, satin, jacquard and other fabrics.
3. Classification of brushed fabrics. According to the dyeing and finishing process, brushed fabrics include disperse printed brushed fabrics, pigment printed brushed fabrics, jacquard brushed fabrics, pure dyed brushed fabrics, etc.
4. Advantages of brushed fabrics. As a new fabric technology, sanding not only gives the fabric a new style, but also enhances the softness and warmth of the fabric. It is better than non-sanding fabrics in terms of feel, comfort and appearance. It is especially suitable for Used in winter, it has become a new favorite in the fabric market in recent years.
1) Brushed fabrics can only be wool ,cotton. In fact, any fabric can be sanded.
2) The sanding must produce long plush. This is a misunderstanding of the concept. Home textile companies can determine the wool feel based on the thickness, style and feel of the fabric.