Sweatshirts are the most suitable item for autumn and winter because they look casual and fashionable. Autumn and winter are also the best seasons to buy sweatshirts. When we develop sweatshirts, in addition to paying attention to the style of the clothes, we must also pay attention to the quality of the clothes. Learn this knowledge and earn more repeat customers and good reputation!
Let’s first learn about sweatshirt fabric
Sweatshirt fabric is a kind of knitted fabric, English is French
After pulling the hair, it is called fleece. This type of knitted fabric is mostly made of displacement yarn, so it is called displacement fabric or sweatshirt fabric. In some places it is called terry cloth, and in other places it is called fish scale cloth. There are many varieties. (Fish scale cloth is named because the back of the cloth is terry cloth, and some of them look like fish scales.) The weight is generally 190g/M2 -350g/M2.
Can be divided into: p>
1. Generally, those weighing less than 250g are called small sweatshirts in the market, some people call them sweatshirts, and some people call them single sweatshirts. It is woven from a single yarn, so it is relatively thin compared to this type. The loops of small sweatshirts are smaller, called small terry cloth
2. The market is more than 280g. It is called a David’s sweatshirt, or some people call it a double sweatshirt. Because it is woven from two or even three yarns, this kind of cloth is relatively thick. The loops of the David’s coat are obviously larger, so people call them big loops.
On the terry surface on the back side, you can also grab the hair. Some people say that brushing it, Some people also say that it is called Hua Mao, and it is also called La Mao, which means the same thing. They are called differently in different places. This kind of fleece fleece will be thicker and warmer than the original terry cloth without fleece. This kind of cloth is generally around 280g-320g.
Can be divided into: p>
1. Cotton (100% cotton)
2. CVC (cotton polyester, containing more than 60% cotton)
3. TC/AB (containing about 30% cotton)
4. Full polyester (100% polyester)
If it is the above four Ingredients, these sweatshirts are not stretchy. Stretchy sweatshirts are made with spandex, that is, pure cotton, CVC, TC/AB, and pure polyester are basically made with spandex added (market name: stretch/densified). After adding this, the fabric of the sweatshirt becomes elastic. , the spandex component generally accounts for 5% of the entire cloth.
Sweatshirts/terry cloth/fish scale cloth with spandex added can be divided into
1. Cotton elastic stretch sweatshirt/terry cloth/fish scale cloth
2.CVC elastic stretch sweatshirt/terry cloth/fish scale cloth
3.TC/AB elastic stretch sweatshirt/terry cloth/fish scale cloth
4. Full polyester stretch sweatshirt/terry cloth/fish scale cloth
However, the pilling of sweatshirts is a very annoying problem. After all, when clothes pill, they will look very cheap and very low-grade. And wearing it can also cause a bad mood.
I believe we have encountered this situation in our daily lives.
Why clothes? Will it pill?
There are three main reasons for fabric pilling:
1. Pilling due to fabric characteristics.
Different fabrics have different pilling difficulties. Properties have a great influence on fabric pilling. Fiber length, fineness, shape and surface properties also have a great influence on fabric pilling. In contrast, fine fibers are easier to pill than coarse fibers, and blended fibers are easier to pill than other fibers.
2. Friction and electrostatic pilling.
Some chemical fibers have poor hygroscopicity and are prone to drying and continuous friction. Static electricity is generated, which causes the hairiness on the surface of short fiber fabrics to stand upright, thus creating conditions for pilling. For example, the static electricity of polyester can easily attract foreign particles and cause pilling.
3, improper pilling during washing.
Washing for too long can easily cause fabric fiber damage and fiber breakage. Increase the possibility of pilling; the washing temperature is too high (suitable temperature is 20-45 degrees), the wrong detergent (neutral detergent is recommended), etc. may cause pilling.
The necessary condition for pilling is that the fiber must have enough strength to support pilling. Like cotton and fine wool, they break and fall off during the fluffing stage, so there is little chance of pilling. The situation is different for chemical fibers. Polyester or acrylic are very stubborn. They will fluff first, then pill, and then you have to cut off the pills. Pilling of clothes is affected by the characteristics of the fabric and cannot be avoided, but the degree can be controlled. Fine fibers are easier to pill than coarse fibers, and blended fibers are easier to pill than other fibers. For example, a garment made of a blend of chemical fiber and cotton fiber is more likely to pill than a pure cotton garment.
The fundamental solution is to choose fabrics that are not prone to pilling when purchasing sweatshirt fabrics, such as natural fiber fabrics Clothes made of pure cotton, silk, cashmere, etc. Pure natural wool is the best, but it will be more expensive and has higher warmth and softness.
Pure cotton sweatshirts feel better, the texture looks better, and they are comfortable to wear. , very soft and also very sweat-absorbent.
These sweatshirt cleaning and maintenance tips
Also remember to remind customers~
The water temperature should not be higher than 25 degrees. It is best to wash with cold water and must be washed by hand. Try to use neutral detergent for cleaning. If you find it difficult to remove the detergent residue, you can put some vinegar in the water, so that you can easily remove the stains. When washing, do not scrub the collar and cuffs too much to avoid deformation of the collar and cuffs.
Print items should not be soaked in water for too long. Do not rub the outside of the sweatshirt pattern with your hands. Do not use detergents containing bleach. For cleaning, use neutral detergent whenever possible. All printed items should not be washed in a washing machine as much as possible. It is recommended to wash them by hand. If the printed pattern on the clothing is stained, please soak it in washing powder and water for a few minutes, and then clean it with a brush (preferably a soft-bristled brush). It is not advisable to brush hard to avoid damaging the fabric fibers and affecting the luster of the printed pattern. Printed objects cannot come into contact with solvents, acids, alkali, oil and other corrosive substances.
1. After washing, the clothes should be dried naturally and squeezed with water by hand. Do not wring it with your hands, do not spin it in a clothes dryer, and printed items should not be bleached or dried.
2. If the clothes need to be ironed, they can be ironed with medium-temperature steam after drying. Possibly move the iron away from the patterned part. If the pattern needs to be ironed, the temperature of the iron should not be higher than 80 degrees. Please do not place the iron directly on the pattern. It is best to block a piece of cloth in the middle before ironing.
1. When putting away clothes after washing, do not stuff the clothes into a narrow space. Hang them on hangers or spread them flat to connect the clothes. Flat profile.
2. It is best to use hangers to hang them in the wardrobe, or fold the clothes and put them away. Go into the cupboard.