1. Hygroscopicity:Cotton fiber has better Hygroscopicity, under normal circumstances, the fiber can absorb moisture from the surrounding atmosphere, and its moisture content is 8-10%, so when it contacts people’s skin, it makes people feel soft but not stiff. If the humidity of cotton cloth increases and the surrounding temperature is high, all the moisture contained in the fiber will evaporate and dissipate, keeping the fabric in a water balance state and making people feel comfortable.
2. Insulation:Since cotton fiber is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, The thermal conductivity coefficient is extremely low, and because cotton fiber itself has the advantages of porosity and high elasticity, a large amount of air can accumulate between the fibers, and air is a poor conductor of heat and electricity. Therefore, pure cotton fiber textiles have good thermal insulation properties and are comfortable to wear. Cotton clothing makes people feel warm.
3. Heat resistance:Pure cotton fabric has good heat resistance, at 110 degrees Celsius When the temperature is below ℃, it will only cause the water on the fabric to evaporate and will not damage the fiber. Therefore, the pure cotton fabric will have no effect on the fabric when worn, used, washed, printed and dyed at room temperature, thus improving the washing and wearing resistance of the pure cotton fabric. .
4. Alkali resistance:Cotton fiber has greater resistance to alkali. When cotton fiber is in an alkali solution, the fiber will not be damaged. This property is beneficial to consumption. Afterwards, the pollution is washed, disinfected and impurities removed. At the same time, pure cotton textiles can be dyed, printed and processed in various processes to produce more new varieties of cotton fabrics.
5. Hygiene:Cotton fiber is a natural fiber, and its main component is fiber It contains a small amount of waxy substances, nitrogenous substances and pectin. Pure cotton fabrics have been tested and practiced in many aspects. There is no irritation or side effects when the fabric comes into contact with the skin. It is beneficial to the human body when worn for a long time and has good hygienic performance.
1. It wrinkles easily, and it is difficult to smooth it out after wrinkles. 2. It is easy to shrink. The shrinkage rate of pure cotton clothing is 2% to 5%, except for special processing or washing. 3. Easily deformed and lacks elasticity. Pure cotton clothes will be easily deformed, especially summer clothes because the fabric is relatively thin. 4. It is easy to stick to hair and difficult to remove completely. 5. Acid resistance, especially acid-phobic. When concentrated sulfuric acid contaminates cotton, holes will be burned into the cotton. When acid (such as vinegar) accidentally gets on the clothes, you should remove it immediately.
Wash to prevent acetic acid from causing fatal damage to clothes.
Pure cotton fabric is made of cotton as raw material. Textiles made of warp and weft yarns intertwined vertically and horizontally. Currently, according to the actual source of processed cotton, it is divided into native cotton fabrics and recycled cotton fabrics.
Natural white cloth: ordinary cloth, fine cloth, coarse cloth, canvas, twill gray cloth, original color cloth. ② Colored cloth: There are vulcanized blue cloth, vulcanized ink cloth, Shilin blue cloth, Shilin gray cloth, colored poplin, various colors of khaki, and various colors of Chinese cloth. ③
Printed cloth: It is cloth printed and dyed with various colors and patterns. Such as: plain printed fabric, printed twill fabric, printed serge, printed Zhigong. ④
Yarn-dyed fabric: It is a fabric made by dyeing yarn or thread first and then weaving it on a machine, such as plaid cloth, sheet cloth, flannel cloth, thread cloth, decorative cloth, etc.