De velvet fabric is a kind of functional fabric. Clothes made of it are very warm in winter. Many people wear them now, so den velvet fabric What are its characteristics?
1. What is DeRong
DeRong fabric is a new type of fabric and a functional fabric. The structure surface of De velvet fabric is covered with a layer of chemical substances. This layer of material can make the water on the fabric slide off directly and has a waterproof effect. The product has bright color, dazzling like diamonds and good hand feel, so it is called diamond velvet. The surface fluff can form air layer, so it has better warmth retention. Manufacturers make this fabric into women’s leggings and pantyhose for warmth and slimming.
De Rong’s fabric has a bulkiness that is 10% higher than other fibers and a warmth retention property that is 17% higher than cotton, comparable to “cashmere”. The material that can keep you warm like this is that it has a “dog-bone shaped cross-section fiber structure.”
Dralon®, also known as Bayer acrylic (jīnglún), Dralon® is a special-shaped acrylic fiber made by the German Bayer company using the most advanced and environmentally friendly dry spinning process in the world. It has a double T-shaped cross-section, which is unique in the current fiber industry. It has grooves that can retain more still air to achieve a warm effect.
The fabric has a tight structure and small gaps, which can block cold air from contacting the skin.
2. Derong production process
The production process of dralon® X
dralon® X is a polyacrylonitrile fiber (PAN fiber). It is produced by dry spinning. The production process is divided into 4 steps:
Acrylonitrile (ACN) and other monomers (such as dye additive monomers) body) is polymerized into polyacrylonitrile (PAN).
After washing and drying, the white PAN powder is stirred and mixed in dimethylformamide (DMF). It is heated to dissolve and then filtered.
The solution is extruded from the nozzle to form primary fibers. The solvent (DMF*) is separated from the solution by hot gases during the spinning process (dry spinning) and can be reused after distillation.
In the post-processing process, the virgin fiber undergoes washing, stretching, curling, drying, oiling and other processes Obtain its characteristic properties, such as strength, elongation, fineness, bulk and feel, etc.
The production process of dralon® L
dralon® L is a Polyacrylonitrile fiber (PAN fiber). It is produced by wet spinning. The production process is divided into 4 steps:
Acrylonitrile (ACN) is polymerized with other monomers to form polyacrylonitrile (PAN).
After washing and drying, the white PAN powder is stirred and mixed in dimethylacetamide (DMAC). It is heated to dissolve and then filtered.
The solution is extruded from the nozzle to form primary fibers. The solvent is separated from the solution in a water bath (wet spinning) during the spinning process and can be reused after distillation.
In the post-processing process, the virgin fiber goes through processes such as washing, stretching, curling, drying, and oiling Obtain its characteristic properties, such as strength, elongation, fineness, bulk and feel, etc.
3. Comparison between DeRong and other similar fibers
4. Characteristics of Delong
- Warmth retention: The fine special-shaped cross-section of the German velvet fabric makes the fabric more fluffy, and the raised fluff can also Increase the amount of still air, so the German fleece fabric is very warm.
- Soft and slim-fitting: The most popular thing about De Rong is that the velvet is thick and dense, soft and waxy to the touch, and soft and close to the body, which can avoid wearing bulky clothes in winter.
- Not easy to fade: DeRong fabric uses reactive printing and dyeing, which has good color fastness and is not easy to fade.
- Good breathability: DeRong fabric has a unique moisture wicking function, which can better discharge moisture from the body, making it soft and breathable.
- Bright color: DeRong has rich colors, elegant style, and the luster of the fabric shines like diamonds.