Cupro ammonia silk fabric is not easy to retain detergent after washing, has less friction and irritation to the skin, and can take good care of the skin. Cupro ammonia silk also has excellent moisture absorption and release properties. It can last for one year It can maintain comfortable humidity and temperature in clothes in all seasons, and has the effect of keeping warm in winter and cool in summer. It can be called “breathing fiber”.
Washing and care:
1. Cupro silk is a silk fabric. Please do not rub it excessively or stretch it strongly when wearing it to avoid being affected by external forces and causing the phenomenon of draping.
2. It is normal for cupro silk to shrink slightly after washing. It is recommended to wear it loosely.
3. Cupro ammonia silk clothing is best hand washed. Do not machine wash or rub it with rough items to avoid lint, bloom, etc.
4. Do not twist it hard after washing to prevent wrinkles from affecting the appearance. Please put it in a ventilated place to dry.
5. When ironing, the iron should not be pressed directly on the cloth surface. Please use a steam iron to avoid producing aurora and damaging the fabric.
6. Sanitary balls should not be placed during storage. They can be hung in a ventilated wardrobe, or stacked flatly on top of a pile of clothes.