Many students have begun to wear windbreakers in autumn and winter. A loose windbreaker with a belt makes it look slimmer and British, and adds a little more detail to the look.
However, many girls tie their belts crookedly, and even if they watch online video tutorials 10 times, they probably won’t be able to understand them…
So today we won’t talk about outfits, but some practical topics: how to tie the belt of a windbreaker/coat to look good!
We have prepared detailed explanations with pictures and texts to share 6 ways to tie bows. Those who don’t know how to tie bows should quickly collect them~
First, let’s talk about the simplest tying method. The method is a bit like how we usually tie a knot to the rope:
1. Cross the belt up and down, with the side with the buckle slightly shorter and placed underneath;
2. The upper belt goes around the shorter belt, come out from the inside, and tie the first knot;
3. Bring the upper belt down, and tie a knot around the lower belt. Pull out the upper belt.
If you feel that buttons are too restrictive, you can also wear them open and tie the knot behind the waist:
1. Cross the belt up and down, with the side with the buckle at the bottom;
2. Pull up the side with the buckle, go around the inside of the other side, and then pass through the middle circle. .
For a windbreaker with a belt buckle, you can fasten the belt loop and tie it into a knot so that the end hangs down naturally:
To make a windbreaker look sweet, you can try a double bow. If you don’t want to look too childish, just avoid placing it in the middle:
1. Cross the belt up and down in the shape of “you”;
2. Pass the strap through the bottom belt;
3. Fold the left belt;
4. Tie the strap that has just been wrapped around the bottom and tie it around the folded strap ;
5. Adjust the shape of the bow.
If you feel that a double bow tie is not easy to tie, you can try a single bow tie, which is relatively simple and easy. The first-hand tying method is more casual, capable and neat than the double bow tie. It is also a tying method that European and American girls like very much:
1. Cross the belt up and down in the shape of “and”;
2. Then pass the long side up from the inside, and then pull it flat downwards;
3. Turn the other side of the belt toward the center.Fold in the � position;
4. Tie the newly pulled out strap around the newly folded strap;
5. Adjust the shape of the bow on one side so that the length of both sides is basically the same. .
If you still haven’t learned it after reading the above, there is one last super simple method, which is to just pull it up and keep the belt flat and hanging. The lowered lines can also help modify the slenderness of the figure:
Okay~ This is the end of this sharing. Leave a message and tell me what you have learned. What kind?